Further paper folding

On my last post I described a couple of frames from a movie called Hiroshima Mon Amour. I won't describe them again because all you have to do is scroll down slightly. While I was looking for these scenes on the internet so I could put them on my blog I came across another blog called 1000 of things. I rather liked it because of the post about things that make life worth living, and because I liked a lot of the books and movies listed on the author's profile (I think there are two authors, but Holly is the one I'm talking about).


Anyway, a few hours passed, I did some vacuuming and some dusting and then I went back to read 1000 of things again. There it was on the post from 8 June, 2008. The exact images I had described. And loathing, and misanthropy, and the joy of dance.
Shit life can be depressing. Hang in there Holly.

No comments: