Bang bang



Why did I dress like a builder when I was thirteen?

I'm almost smiling in this photo. It's Christmas and I got a snare drum. I thought I was going to be a drummer. Turns out I was wrong.

We're about to enter a period of real men and rock'n'roll. It's pretty grim. Just to recap the playlist so far:

  1. A-ha - Take On Me
  2. Prince - Let's Go Crazy
  3. Wham! - Club Tropicana
  4. Frankie Goes to Hollywood - The Power of Love

There were a lot of other bands of course, but let's move on.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

More substance please.

Richard (of RBB) said...

So, they bought you a snare drum... and a blue one at that! Normally coloured snare drums are the cheap ones. How did they expect you to learn drums with just a snare? Maybe you should have hooked up with a marching band - you'd need to replace the stand with a strap though.