We are having a short break

For the reasons stated below:

"I have of late--but
wherefore I know not--lost all
my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises;
and indeed it goes so heavily
with my disposition that this goodly frame, the
earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most
excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave
o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted
with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to me
than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.
What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason!
how infinite in faculty! in form and moving
how express and admirable! in action how like an angel!
in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the
world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me,
what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not
me: no, nor woman neither, though by your smiling
you seem to say so."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zEVZGuU3BU

7 comments:

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Mondays get me like that too

Anonymous said...

You can't stop now damn you - not with the story of 'Perverted Thrust' left untold.

JY said...

I did say a short break. A Perverted Thrust is just around the corner (so to speak).

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the T-shirt? Mum

Richard (of RBB) said...

Explain what you said in your 'bring and brag'!!!

JY said...

The music department has overspent its budget; how shall we punish the HOF? It was very well received.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Bastardo!