The Year In Review - December



A December Selection From Richard

Happy Last Day Of Year Day to you all.
Chick flick and tea at the old Turkish restaurant this evening
This is my Aunty Maureen (in)
Hell, Afghanistan, Iraq, Cester
Uncle Steve is here (too) – reading

It's a bit like an ad break in the movie we call life
Where I get ideas for jazz solos

Okay, imagine that it's Christmas day
The mall is very busy and everyone wants money
tra la la la la

When my son was little, I remember taking him into his first music shop
Do you understand duck?
It's time to get down to some serious practice
To play solo at a wedding
My old friend

Very soon
Each teacher will have a code name
There would be obvious limitations:
Ich schreibe auf Deutsch heute Morgen als ein Zeichen der Feier, and
Chardonnay gets you pissed

My mother used to like to say at Christmas,
“Peace on Earth and goodwill to Ian.”



A year is made up of twelve months.

No comments: