Interlude V - Sheer Genius


Actually, before we move on to the next thread, there was one thing I wanted to show you from Auckland.


It was on this device to the right that I first heard about the death of Sir Ed. It's hard to believe that I have never seen a radio toilet roll holder before. I think the only thing holding this company back is coming up with a catchy name for their product. All I can think of is:


- Radiolet rolder
or
- Crap man
Seriously this thing was like crack. Every time I was in the toilet I had to turn it on. I think this device is tapping into the male urge to find somewhere to hide where the wife and children won't dare come. It reminds me of my grandfather disappearing into the outhouse with a newspaper for half an hour.

5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

When you turned the radio no, did you wonder if the previous person had washed their hands before turning it off?

JY said...

No.

When you lend people your bow after suggesting they insert it up their bottom do you clean it?

Richard (of RBB) said...

You betcha!

DWMurphy said...

Poop-tunez?
crap-a-go-go?
Sing and wipe??
the possibilities are endless here!
The wash the hands thing is a problem though.

JY said...

D.W. I refer you to the Archive on this blog, December, Interlude and Interlude II for further reading on this fascinating subject. I think remote controlled or voice activated are the way to go for the hygiene buffs. Actually, we should hold off on the remote so that after a year or two we can release the new improved version of the Sing 'n' Poop and fleece the customers all over again. I see a whole series of adds targeting different groups: photo of a busy exec on the can, with cellphone and the Sing 'n' Poop blasting out the business news. Slogan: "Be informed while you perform".