The Year In Review - August

One of the ongoing themes of the year was Richard's problems with men with long hair. This reached a peak in August when he was confronted with pictures of Led Zeppelin on JY's blog. At a teacher only day later in the year JY deliberately wore a bright pink polo shirt to see Richard's reaction. It was a wonderful reaction to see; a series of facial expressions burst across his face in dismay before settling on feigned indifference.











Richard's blog... well, the highlight was probably this:


(Other photo: Eleanor learns how to wear a hat in August)

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Must you get everything wrong? The highlight of my year was when, one evening around at your place, I chatted up Eleanor and - being at that trusting age - I was able to entice her onto my knee and bore her with my knowledge(?) of children's literature. Sure she broke wind a few times and you imagined yourself being able to do the same (don't even think of it!), but that was a special moment for me. You have a very wonderful daughter - silly old fart that you are!