The Year In Review - September


What happened in September? There was a dreadful teacher only day in which I was told at three different presentations by the people who had been paid to come and present that they "didn't have the answers". Money well spent there then. Mind you, I spent the year attending the meetings of an area-wide committee that took the whole twelve months coming up with a vision statement. Actually, it's not quite finished yet, but I bet it will be really good - most things written by twenty people over a twelve month period are.
On the upside the holidays started.
It was sort of a good month writing wise, but it was also a bit fragmented. There was this about being an ape (confirming rumours floating around the staffroom for three years), and this piece about New Zealand history.
I seem to have taken very few photos of Eleanor in September, but I like this one even if it's out of focus.
Richard bought a car. It's called a Maxima. In Latin this means small penis. I shouldn't laugh too much, my car is a Sprinter which isn't a very flattering comment on my sexual prowess either. Still, better than the Honda Impotence or a Toyota Flaccid.
The eternal struggle between man and beast continued in the classroom for Richard who was still haunted by his sexuality issues, reflecting on the universe and occasionally saying nice things.

No comments: